|Name: Notary Commissioner of Oaths Joshua David Law Firm||Price: $40|
|Make: Law Firm||Year: 2020|
Please text message my number below for the fastest response as I am in and out of court all day. OUR ADDRESS IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE (403/Hurontario, Green Building). We have free parking on site. Walk ins available from 10am - 6pm on weekdays only. Weekends are by appointment only.
I am a licensed Lawyer, Notary Public and Commissioner of Oaths providing service in Mississauga/Brampton/GTA.
I can provide most of the following notary services at $10.00 for each notary (discount available for multiple pages):
• Notarized copied of documents
• Proof of lost documents/passports/ID
• Affidavit for lost cheque
• Affidavit of Divorce
• Affidavit of execution of a Will
• Affidavit of service
• Automobile proof of loss
• Commission of Oaths
• Commissioning of oaths and solemn declarations, forms and affidavits
• Common Law Union Statutory Declaration
• Common-law union declaration form
• Consent letters to travel
• Custodianship Declarations
• Certified Copies
• OSAP Affidavit
• Family Law Affidavits
• Invitation Letters
• Indian Consulate Documents
• Landlord Tenant Board Affidavits
• Passport Applications
• Consent to Travel with a Minor
• Professional Applications
• Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor
• Statutory Declaration of Marital Status
• Statutory Declaration to Change Name
• Statutory Declarations
• Statutory Declarations for Lost, Damaged or Destroyed Passports
• Swearing Affidavits
• Witnessing Signatures
• I can draft most affidavits from $40.00
• Drafting consent letter for travel with child - from $40.00
• Affidavit for Vehicle Registration - from $40.00
I also certify copies of original documents as true copies (Passports, Driver’s Licenses, Birth Certificates, etc.).
I also draft Immigration Invitation Letters and Opinion Letter for Foreign Divorces.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Do not sign or date documents prior to my appointment with you. During the appointment, I will first properly identify you and witness you signing the document.
2. Complete all your documents prior to our appointment except for signature and dates.
3. The person signing the document must appear before the Notary Public.
4. For certified copies of documents, please bring the original documents and the photocopy.
5. Government issued photo identification (Driver's License, Passport, etc) is required at your appointment to verify identity.
I charge $1 per page for printing service
We do not do front and back copies on a single page
Walk ins available from 10am - 6pm on weekdays only. Appointments only on Saturdays and Sundays.
I am available on an urgent basis on weekdays, evenings and weekends.
To make your appointment please call, text (FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE) or email anytime!
Joshua J. David
firstname.lastname@example.org or reply back to this posting.